IBM Services Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Company Name: IBM Services
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Work Location: Across India
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Work with IBM Q Start team on active exploratory research engagements to prepare for future use case commercialization within a specific industry
- Rapidly prototype proof-of-technology and proof-of-concept deliverables to demonstrate the future value of quantum-enabled workflows for key C-Suite stakeholders
- Collaborate with industry and solutioning experts to ideate, design and shape applications of quantum to demonstrate the differentiated advantage
- Define best practices related to full-stack quantum development opportunities, including structure, design, implementation, and testing of the project deliverables
- Engage in practice development initiatives focused on building employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise through coaching and development of training course material
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Education in STEM-related fields with knowledge in quantum computing.
- Experience across diverse programming languages, such as JAVA, PHP, C #, Python, Ruby
- Experience in continuous delivery and test-driven development environments
- Strong innovation and delivery skills with ability to solve computational problems
- Excellent ideation, facilitation and communications skills
- Detail-oriented team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Willingness to travel globally up to 15% once we return to a travel-safe environment.
- English: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Client experience in at least two of the industries (Communications or Public Sector)
- Familiarity with Qiskit
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here